Calling All Angels
Atomic Angels are always welcome to assist with some of our long term and short term goals. Financial assistance in general, or towards a specific PROJECT you feel moved to support will help determine how quickly we can meet projected goals and improve outcomes more quickly. All PROJECTS are detailed and dovetail elegantly, working together for military and civilian families worldwide. The impacts of ionizing radiation (IR) exposure is transgenerational regardless of the industry that was the origin source.
About Our Fundraising Campaigns
- Our Co-founders are being invited for speaking engagements and would appreciate support to participate in relevant National and International Genetics initiatives. Furthering our goal to raise awareness about GMO humans and our interests, particularly as next generations come to the forefront of scientific conversations.
- Founders Choice: Improve response time to individuals and groups reaching out offering support, and upgrade communication equipment.
- Assistance needs will change as expansion evolves.
- Cofounders expense to this point.
- Dedicated charitable fundraising channel with blockchain and AI tech backed by CRS engagement APP engaged in negotiations.
- Crypto wallet has been established for the benefit of StillGlowing.org and seed funded with ERC20 ARTZ tokens
- ArtisiaToken.com Charity Fund. Their CRS president Isaiah Price received board approval and that we met their global impact qualification to raise funds and awareness, leveraging cofounder Moore’s international fine art audience.
- Auction relevant VMFA original artworks and select Ltd Editions from the “Atomic Babylon” series. Two mushroom cloud influenced paintings “Illumination” and “Halo” are in the permanent collection of the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum in Washington D.C. & Udvar Hazy in VA. The portion normally reserved by the gallery from the sale of ltd. edition from the “Atomic Babylon” series from VMFA collection will go to the benefit StillGlowing.org.
Still Glowing does not conduct studies or research. We are also not taking political positions. We recognize various industries and self-identified subgroups both civilian and military worldwide and are simply building bridges to inform and provide a vehicle for those of us impacted to make ourselves available for research, and seek independent solutions for the benefit of current and future generations.
Merchandise in development.
We are seeking liaisons to act as Atomic Ambassadors where we can direct specific inquiries from each participating country if they are struggling to find a local resource, or to help update us on emerging government resources.