IR HEALTH AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS
A gene is the basic unit of heredity in a living organism. The field of genetics predates modern molecular biology, and it is generally accepted that all living things depend on DNA to pass on their traits to offspring.
- Researcher Database of global genetic volunteers. ready, willing and able to participate.
- IR Generate Medical Awareness Documents (MAD).
- Peer reviewed from existing and emerging data.
- IR TransGenerational Genetic Kit options and accessibility.
- Enhance efforts to coordinate online resources.
- Create an Online Repository Library.
- Social Media campaign aimed at college level and up.
- Organize IR exposure liaison resources by nation.
- Once silenced, they are anxious to share their medical experiences.
- Advise general population to inform their down line.
- Launch “Know if you glow” awareness campaign.
- Special Projects related to IR genetic challenges, resources and emerging solutions.